At City of Preston Gymnastics & Performance Centre
- Create a safe environment for all participants and visitors.
- Create an opportunity for all participants to improve their physical well-being.
- Allow all participants, regardless of the level of skill they are working at, an opportunity to develop and achieve their potential.
- Allow all participants access to safe and appropriate equipment alongside trained and qualified coaches.
For all our participants, parents/carers and visitors, we provide,
- The largest and best equipped gymnastic facility in the area with facilities to support all abilities.
- Trained coaches, who can develop their coaching skills though access to nationally recognised coaching qualifications.
- A comfortable environment, where they can observe the participants as they train.
Codes of Conduct can be found on our Policies page and also in the gym in Reception, these include
- Code of Conduct For Coaches, Helpers and Volunteers
- Code of Conduct for Participants.
- Code of Conduct for Competition Squad Participants
- Code of conduct for Parents, Guardians and Visitors.
As members of British Gymnastics, all practice within City of Preston Gymnastics Club adheres to British Gymnastics Codes of Conduct. Policies are stored in the office and can be made available by the Welfare Officer. Alternatively the British Gymnastics Policy can be found at www.british–gymnastics.org.
All COPGC specific policies are stored in the office and can be viewed on request in response to a specific concern.
If You Have Any Concerns, General Enquiries/Complaints or positive feedback please email email@example.com. This email will go to management.
Regarding the training of progress of your child – we ask that you speak firstly to your child's Head Coach, Charlotte Coles (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Your personal coach also has an email for you to speak with should you have any concerns. If you are unhappy or do not feel comfortable approaching either of the above, please speak to the Club Welfare Officer.
Regarding a specific concern or incident – please note down the date time and circumstances surrounding your concern and report to a Head Coach or Welfare Officer Bernice Marshall – email@example.com as soon as possible.
If you are unsure – please speak to someone on reception who will be able to advise you.